The MEME Initiative
Fostering Maker culture for sustainability technology
More information coming soon…
A program for low-cost, open source, community developed technology that can challenge the status quo:
- Local ownership of technology research and development;
- Open access to marine environmental data;
- Partnering local Computer Science and design education with environment research;
- Demonstrating technology and knowledge transfer between Outermost Regions, and Small Island Developing States (SIDS);
- Encouraging young people’s enthusiasm for science, technology and environment;
- Supporting local education and economic opportunities.
Know more about our data buoy!